Two companies have said they will no longer advertise during Fox News’s “Hannity” due to Sean Hannity’s coverage of the sexual misconduct allegations against Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore (R).
Source: The Hill
- 1 year ago - Poll: Trump's job performance rating drops -
- 1 year ago - Stormy Daniels's lawyer: There's no 'Monica Lewinsky type' dress -
- 1 year ago - Historian Meacham: GOP 'sold their soul for power and the check bounced' -
- 1 year ago - Former Supreme Court justice: ‘Repeal the Second Amendment’ -
- 1 year ago - How Trump Inspired the 'Roseanne' Reboot -