ATK Tactical Propulsion and Control received a $67 million contract from the U.S. Air Force to produce SR-116 motors for the AIM-9P Sidewinder missile.
Source: Security Industry – UPI News
- 1 year ago - Poll: Trump's job performance rating drops -
- 1 year ago - Stormy Daniels's lawyer: There's no 'Monica Lewinsky type' dress -
- 1 year ago - Historian Meacham: GOP 'sold their soul for power and the check bounced' -
- 1 year ago - Former Supreme Court justice: ‘Repeal the Second Amendment’ -
- 1 year ago - How Trump Inspired the 'Roseanne' Reboot -