Fossils found in Morocco from the long-extinct group of sea creatures called trilobites, including rarely seen soft-body parts, may be previously unseen animals that left distinctive fossil ‘footprints’ around the ancient supercontinent Gondwana.
- 3 weeks ago - Trump Hotels' newest concept to plant st - 0 Comment
- 3 weeks ago - Texas officials urge new DHS… - 0 Comment
- 3 weeks ago - Senate Rep. back ICE detainer bill - 0 Comment
- 3 weeks ago - Collins to vote "no" on Ed. Secretary - 0 Comment
- 3 weeks ago - Family detained for 16 hours - 0 Comment