SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) — Ramsey and Amy Pruchnic lived in the Seattle area for five years before deciding they wanted to escape the Puget Sound rat race and move closer to family on the opposite side of the state.
Source: World Business
- 1 year ago - Poll: Trump's job performance rating drops -
- 1 year ago - Stormy Daniels's lawyer: There's no 'Monica Lewinsky type' dress -
- 1 year ago - Historian Meacham: GOP 'sold their soul for power and the check bounced' -
- 1 year ago - Former Supreme Court justice: ‘Repeal the Second Amendment’ -
- 1 year ago - How Trump Inspired the 'Roseanne' Reboot -