Texans were among the many millions who last night joined in the political equivalent of a football tailgater. They put on their favorite candidate t-shirts; grabbed drinks and plates of food, and settled in for 90 minutes of head-butting and territorial tackles.
Source: Texas Public Radio
- 1 year ago - Poll: Trump's job performance rating drops -
- 1 year ago - Stormy Daniels's lawyer: There's no 'Monica Lewinsky type' dress -
- 1 year ago - Historian Meacham: GOP 'sold their soul for power and the check bounced' -
- 1 year ago - Former Supreme Court justice: ‘Repeal the Second Amendment’ -
- 1 year ago - How Trump Inspired the 'Roseanne' Reboot -