Controversies surrounding condiments tend to be about what we put them on, not what they are. If you’re from Chicago, never ketchup on a hot dog. If you’re from just about anywhere, never mayonnaise on a pastrami sandwich.
- 1 year ago - Poll: Trump's job performance rating drops -
- 1 year ago - Stormy Daniels's lawyer: There's no 'Monica Lewinsky type' dress -
- 1 year ago - Historian Meacham: GOP 'sold their soul for power and the check bounced' -
- 1 year ago - Former Supreme Court justice: ‘Repeal the Second Amendment’ -
- 1 year ago - How Trump Inspired the 'Roseanne' Reboot -