WASHINGTON (AP) — The Trump administration is moving to allow year-round sales of gasoline with higher blends of ethanol, a boon for Iowa and other farm states that have pushed for greater sales of the corn-based fuel.
Source: World Business
- 1 year ago - Poll: Trump's job performance rating drops -
- 1 year ago - Stormy Daniels's lawyer: There's no 'Monica Lewinsky type' dress -
- 1 year ago - Historian Meacham: GOP 'sold their soul for power and the check bounced' -
- 1 year ago - Former Supreme Court justice: ‘Repeal the Second Amendment’ -
- 1 year ago - How Trump Inspired the 'Roseanne' Reboot -