Fernando Baeza Corona of Navasota and Hugo Sanchez of Madisonville have joined more than 230 students who began the pursuit of a law degree during the fall 2018 semester at St. Mary’s University School of Law in San Antonio.
- 1 year ago - Poll: Trump's job performance rating drops -
- 1 year ago - Stormy Daniels's lawyer: There's no 'Monica Lewinsky type' dress -
- 1 year ago - Historian Meacham: GOP 'sold their soul for power and the check bounced' -
- 1 year ago - Former Supreme Court justice: ‘Repeal the Second Amendment’ -
- 1 year ago - How Trump Inspired the 'Roseanne' Reboot -