LONDON (AP) — Facebook is opening up a war room to quickly respond to election hoaxes. Twitter is banning political ads. Google plans to crack down on bogus videos on YouTube.
Source: World Business
- 2 years ago - Poll: Trump's job performance rating drops -
- 2 years ago - Stormy Daniels's lawyer: There's no 'Monica Lewinsky type' dress -
- 2 years ago - Historian Meacham: GOP 'sold their soul for power and the check bounced' -
- 2 years ago - Former Supreme Court justice: ‘Repeal the Second Amendment’ -
- 2 years ago - How Trump Inspired the 'Roseanne' Reboot -