Two companies have said they will no longer advertise during Fox News’s “Hannity” due to Sean Hannity’s coverage of the sexual misconduct allegations against Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore (R).
Source: The Hill
- 2 years ago - Poll: Trump's job performance rating drops -
- 2 years ago - Stormy Daniels's lawyer: There's no 'Monica Lewinsky type' dress -
- 2 years ago - Historian Meacham: GOP 'sold their soul for power and the check bounced' -
- 2 years ago - Former Supreme Court justice: ‘Repeal the Second Amendment’ -
- 2 years ago - How Trump Inspired the 'Roseanne' Reboot -