A team of transatlantic scientists, using reanalyzed data from NASA’s Kepler space telescope, has discovered an Earth-size exoplanet orbiting in its star’s habitable zone, the area around a star where a rocky planet could support liquid water.
- 2 years ago - Poll: Trump's job performance rating drops -
- 2 years ago - Stormy Daniels's lawyer: There's no 'Monica Lewinsky type' dress -
- 2 years ago - Historian Meacham: GOP 'sold their soul for power and the check bounced' -
- 2 years ago - Former Supreme Court justice: ‘Repeal the Second Amendment’ -
- 2 years ago - How Trump Inspired the 'Roseanne' Reboot -