Paleontologists have developed a new theory to explain why the ancient ancestors of dinosaurs stopped moving about on all fours and rose up on just their two hind legs.
- 4 years ago - Poll: Trump's job performance rating drops -
- 4 years ago - Stormy Daniels's lawyer: There's no 'Monica Lewinsky type' dress -
- 4 years ago - Historian Meacham: GOP 'sold their soul for power and the check bounced' -
- 4 years ago - Former Supreme Court justice: ‘Repeal the Second Amendment’ -
- 4 years ago - How Trump Inspired the 'Roseanne' Reboot -