Abbott said that victims of rape could take Plan B to prevent a pregnancy. Due to the state’s healthcare landscape, accessing emergency contraception may not be feasible for low-income Texans.
Source: Texas Tribune Blue Left News
- 6 years ago - Poll: Trump's job performance rating drops -
- 6 years ago - Stormy Daniels's lawyer: There's no 'Monica Lewinsky type' dress -
- 6 years ago - Historian Meacham: GOP 'sold their soul for power and the check bounced' -
- 6 years ago - Former Supreme Court justice: ‘Repeal the Second Amendment’ -
- 6 years ago - How Trump Inspired the 'Roseanne' Reboot -