NEW YORK (AP) — Self-driving car pioneer Waymo will buy up to 20,000 electric vehicles from Jaguar Land Rover to help realize its vision for a robotic ride-hailing service.
Source: World Business
- 5 years ago - Poll: Trump's job performance rating drops -
- 5 years ago - Stormy Daniels's lawyer: There's no 'Monica Lewinsky type' dress -
- 5 years ago - Historian Meacham: GOP 'sold their soul for power and the check bounced' -
- 5 years ago - Former Supreme Court justice: ‘Repeal the Second Amendment’ -
- 5 years ago - How Trump Inspired the 'Roseanne' Reboot -