In February, a federal judge ordered the Air Force to pay $230 million to shooting survivors, families of victims. But feds are appealing the case.
Source: Texas Tribune Blue Left News
- 5 years ago - Poll: Trump's job performance rating drops -
- 5 years ago - Stormy Daniels's lawyer: There's no 'Monica Lewinsky type' dress -
- 5 years ago - Historian Meacham: GOP 'sold their soul for power and the check bounced' -
- 5 years ago - Former Supreme Court justice: ‘Repeal the Second Amendment’ -
- 5 years ago - How Trump Inspired the 'Roseanne' Reboot -