Lawmakers let the program, known as Chapter 313, expire at the end of this year after the Senate declined to consider a bill extending it. It was the first time in its 20-year history that legislators decided not to renew the program.
Source: Texas Tribune Blue Left News
- 4 years ago - Poll: Trump's job performance rating drops -
- 4 years ago - Stormy Daniels's lawyer: There's no 'Monica Lewinsky type' dress -
- 4 years ago - Historian Meacham: GOP 'sold their soul for power and the check bounced' -
- 4 years ago - Former Supreme Court justice: ‘Repeal the Second Amendment’ -
- 4 years ago - How Trump Inspired the 'Roseanne' Reboot -